A LeadingHealthcare Company located in Monmouth County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounting Managerwho will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day financial operations of the assigned entities.
- Month-end financial closing in accordance with GAAP, revenue recognition, budgeting, cash management, and compensation accounting for assigned contracts and or practices.
- Routine communication with office managers and administrators on financial results, budgets and cash management.
- Management of assigned areas of the financial accounting and reporting division
- Work in conjunction with other Accounting Managers and the Controller to accomplish departmental tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Supervise assigned assistant managers and accounting staff.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA certification a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #MO0048FS. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $90,000 to $100,000/year
$90000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time