- Manage general accounting and revenue accounting.
- Oversight of proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and integrity of financial statements.
- Perform reconciliations, budget variance and trend analyses as needed.
- Confirm proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions under US GAAP.
- Supervise and assist in creation of monthly financial packages.
- Implement and monitor all corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Timely reporting and compliance of financial information and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors for various Finance activities related to internal controls, compliance and financial reporting.
- Quarterly and Annual analysis of delegates’ financial solvency.
- Participate in reporting and analysis for data requests from external regulatory entities.
- Provide leadership and training in various aspects of accounting to staff.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the CFO and Controller.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The total compensation range is from $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020602. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.