- Supervising and managing the accounting department staff and all areas of financial reporting.
- Maintaining, best practices, and systems for collecting, analyzing and reporting financial information.
- Helping with all audit and ledger preparation and supporting managers across teams with financial procedures.
- Manage and supervise accounting department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision, leadership, and training
- Maintain and oversees all accounting procedures and processes including but not limited to AP, AR, Payroll, Treasury and General Accounting
- Follow and comply with Generally Accepted Accounting
- Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Report on financial status and responds to inquiries from the Chief Financial Officer
- Oversee monthly reconciliation and maintenance of all general ledger accounts in preparation of month-end financial statements.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 7+ years of experience
- Prior supervision of a team is a must
- Advanced Excel skills a must
The total compensation range is from $85,000 to $90,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020403. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.