- Closing the books each month and at year end, ensures the proper recognition and recording of all financial transactions by the set timelines.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations on all balance sheet accounts and other accounts each month.
- Prepare the monthly financial reports and other special reports as needed.
- Supervise and update the fixed assets system and coordinate and oversee the annual physical inventory process.
- Prepare and submit all federal, state, and local tax returns
- Ensure all schedules and work papers are prepared and ready for the annual financial audit.
- Act as the primary specialist with regards to reporting functionality; creating reports, updates and maintenance of the accounting software.
- Coordinate and /or assist in special audits as necessary.
- Other financial or operational related activities as deemed necessary and assigned by the CFO.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with a large ERP software
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 2020404. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.