- All general accounting functions, including chart of accounts and general ledger, procedural aspects of the billing process, cash receipts and accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, petty cash, and bank reconciliation.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls to safeguard assets, to ensure proper accounting of transactions and to promote operational efficiency within the accounting department and throughout the firm.
- Operate and maintains the computerized accounting systems.
- Oversee payroll and payroll withholding function and coordinates employee payroll matters with outside payroll vendor.
- Provide firm’s CPA with records and assistance for preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Timely submittal of all local, state and federal tax reports.
- Provide financial management and analysis as required.
- Organize and maintain accurate records for all accounting systems.
- Manage the monthly financial closing process.
- Reconcile all the firm’s bank account statements on a monthly basis and maintain books on each.
- Prepare monthly financial management reports.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Supervise the assignments of the accounting staff. Evaluates performance of assigned personnel and assists in the selection of new employees
- Process credit applications
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Supervisor role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience
- Prior Supervisory experience a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 07013. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $100,000/year
90,000 to 100,000
Job Status: Full Time