- Supervise two General Staff Accountants.
- Reviews and approves journal entries, account analyses, and reconciliations.
- Ensures accuracy of general ledger postings, and correct application of GAAP accounting to business transactions.
- Performs month end closing activities and maintains the General Ledger Accounting, with primary focus on Balance Sheet accounts including Cash, Contra AR, Fixed Assets, Deposits, Prepaid Expenses, and Accrued Expenses.
- Coordinates the intercompany accounting activity between related companies and ensures monthly elimination of any balances between the operating divisions.
- Maintains analysis validating the integrity of the financial statements and researches all reconciling items.
- Supports the annual audit and compiles information for the related Financial Statements and other financial regulatory requirements.
- Performs Balance Sheet fluctuation analysis.
- Monitors Accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates job expectations, and processes and coordinates routine procedures to staff.
- Performs annual reviews and goal setting for direct reports.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience
- Prior supervision of a team is a must
- Advanced Excel skills a must
The total compensation range is from $90,000 to $100,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1164215. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $100,000/year
90,000 to 100,000
Job Status: Full Time