- Manage and lead a team to provide operational accounting, financial analysis and reporting, banking and sales reporting.
- Manage the A/R function to support timely and accurate recording of sales and payments from customers while collaborating with the Sales team to minimize credits and chargebacks.
- Manage the A/P Coordinator to support the timely and accurate recording, matching, and paying of vendors.
- Manage the monthly financial close to ensure completeness and accuracy in the recording of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation within established deadlines.
- Maintain and update as needed the development of policies, systems and controls to ensure an efficient and effective department.
- Manage providing timely daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Participate in yearly internal testing of controls and SOX documentation updates.
- Participate in yearly annual budget process.
- Collaborate with the finance department managers to support overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Manage company financial records to comply with the corporate record retention policies.
- Work with direct reports to establish annual goals and objectives and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #110621. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $100,000/year
90,000 to 100,000
Job Status: Full Time