- Manage and lead a team to provide operational accounting, financial analysis and reporting, banking and sales reporting.
- Manage the A/R function to support timely and accurate recording of sales and payments from customers while collaborating with the Wholesale Sales team to minimize credits and chargebacks.
- Manage the A/P Coordinator to support the timely and accurate recording, matching, and paying of vendors.
- Manage the monthly financial close to ensure completeness and accuracy in the recording of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and financial statement preparation within established deadlines.
- Maintain and update as needed the development of policies, systems and controls to ensure an efficient and effective department.
- Manage providing timely daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Participate in yearly internal testing of controls and SOX documentation updates.
- Participate in yearly annual budget process.
- Collaborate with the other brands' finance department managers to support overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Manage company financial records to comply with the corporate record retention policies.
- Work with direct reports to establish annual goals and objectives and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
- SAP is required
- Advanced Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $100,000 to $110,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #171235. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $110,000/year
100,000 to 110,000
Job Status: Full Time