A Leading Distribution Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounting Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare or assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis.
- Receive and process invoices from/to Vendors
- Receive and process payments to/from Customers
- Process payments via weekly check runs or ACH or Wire
- Make collection calls on past due accounts
- Work with employees to maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Open new Customer/Vendor accounts. Check credits via D& B Reports or from references.
- Handle all bank reconciliations and account reconciliations
- Benefit processing and assist employees with claims as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $38,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06AC4MDX. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $38,000 to $45,000/year
$38000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time