- Prepare or assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis.
- Receive and process invoices from/to Vendors
- Receive and process payments to/from Customers
- Process payments via weekly check runs or ACH or Wire
- Make collection calls on past due accounts
- Work with employees to maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Open new Customer/Vendor accounts. Check credits via D& B Reports or from references.
- Handle all bank reconciliations and account reconciliations
- Benefit processing and assist employees with claims as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020107. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.