- Reconcile both Purchase Order (PO) and Non PO invoices and research discrepancies in order to pay vendors timely.
- Respond to vendor inquiries including researching returned payments/refunds.
- Communicate with internal Business Partners and teams to resolve payment discrepancies.
- Resolve disputes with vendors in a professional and timely manner.
- Review and clear outstanding open liabilities, credits and refunds.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Participate in appropriate meetings for process improvements.
- Document process changes and procedures.
- Participate in month end tasks and inquiries.
- Train and mentor new staff, when needed.
Qualified Candidates for the Accounting Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the role is from $40,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 161029. Visit our website at www.nauticusconsulting.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time