- Promptly and accurately process all incoming wires, ACH, checks and cash according to current procedures.
- Review, obtain approval and file daily transaction reports according to company retention schedule.
- Make outgoing calls to customers to acquire payment status according to current procedure or as directed by management.
- Promptly follow up with customers who don’t make their commitment.
- Maintain current knowledge on all aged items; follow up as necessary with appropriate individuals.
- Make collection calls; send out collection notices according to company procedures and guidelines.
- Process credit card transactions according to company and accounting department procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the accounting department.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #110430. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time