A Leading Consumer Goods Firm located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for an Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and month end close across the retail, wholesale and ecommerce businesses.
- Reconcile all accounts at month end.
- Develop and present monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow.
- Partner with outsourced finance consultants develop internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration and other activities.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Create budgets and forecasts.
- Create reports that help senior leadership understand company performance.
- Be responsible for the company general ledger.
Qualified candidates for the Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # MO06SRA1375FT. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time