A Leading Consumer Products Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the month end close process
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist in the quarterly and year-end audit and tax processes
- Process inter-company reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements
- Prepare variance analysis
- Analyze variances to budget and prior year
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Prepare fixed asset reports
- Report capital spending variance to budget
- Reconcile fixed asset net book value to general ledger
Qualified Candidates for the Staff Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental), and 401k plan with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO00488V. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time