A Leading Consumer Products Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Assist with management of general ledger accounts
- Participate in budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and strategic planning
- Calculate, analyze, and process entries to reconcile accounts on day to day basis
- Process month end entries for several entities in a timely fashion
- Reconcile bank account on daily basis including differences from pending checks and deposits
- Prepare analyses for balance sheet accounts
- Assist in monthly sales tax calculation and payment
- Reconcile company credit card accounts on daily basis including coding expenses to proper account
- Assist in annual tax and audit preparation and process
- Performs other related duties and assignments as require
Qualified Candidates for the Staff Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, GAAP experience & financial modeling
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently with good organization skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $36,000 to $40,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO040039. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $36,000 to $40,000/year
$36000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time