Senior Financial Analyst
A Renowned Retail Company located in Hudson County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Develop, coordinate, and manage annual budget process and monthly reforecast for corporate divisions
- Prepare and present strategic business plans and financial budgets to senior management.
- Developing business reporting, supporting business reviews with insightful ad hoc analysis, and improving forecast capabilities
- Analyzing operating performance and developing and communicating recommendations to improve performance
- Monthly system consolidation of financial results
- Compile and maintain all forecasts and budget projections
- Prepare monthly P&L statements on various business units
- Provide explanations on variance discrepancies
- Perform special projects as requested by management
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $80,000 with excellent benefits (medical/dental) and a 401k plan with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO04256918. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
$65000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time