Senior Financial Analyst
A Renowned Pharmaceutical Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Coordinate and consolidate the division’s annual budget as well as quarterly forecasting updates
- Develop and maintain various financial models and standard templates to aid Finance and Department Heads during the Planning & Forecasting process
- Manage the monthly/quarterly/year-end process
- Provide information to Management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports and making presentation of findings and analysis
- Reconcile financial system on a monthly/quarterly basis for Management reporting purposes
- Prepare other ad hoc analyses as requested to measure the division’s operational effectiveness, performance against expectations, and support of corporate initiatives as required
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA and/or CPA a Plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Hyperion a Plus
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
The total compensation range for the Senior Financial Analyst opportunity is $75,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits (medical/dental) and a 401k plan with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0480Z. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
$75000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time