A Prestigious Retail Firm located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation of footnotes for the quarterly and annual reporting packages
- Maintain analysis of all inter-company transactions and coordinate the reconciliation between subsidiaries and affiliates
- Prepare supporting schedules for inter-company sales and profit elimination
- Prepare and post adjusting journal entries for elimination of inter-company balances and profits and prepare tax accruals
- Prepare account analysis for major balance sheet accounts and assist in reviewing and analyzing manufacturing variances
- Review fixed assets registers and monthly depreciation charges reported by each subsidiary
- Prepare currency adjustments for inter-company debts on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with International Controller to ensure all information/reports are received by Corporate on a timely basis
- Assist in special projects
Qualified applicants for this Senior Accountant opportunity should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing companies
- Strong Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $59,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # MO048855. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $59,000 to $65,000/year
$59000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time