A Leading Services Company located in Middlesex County, NJ is searching for a Payroll Supervisor who will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Ensure all activities of the payroll function are in compliance with company policies and procedures, wage & hour laws, FLSA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other applicable requirements.
- Ensure time & attendance data and human resources management system (HRMS) data is reconciled within defined payroll deadlines.
- Review pay line data submitted by direct reports on a routine basis.
- Prepare payroll reports on a routine basis as required by management and applicable governing agencies.
- Provide support and guidance on diverse payroll issues; researching and resolving complex issues escalated by direct reports as needed.
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Supervisor role should possess:
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience with ADP
The total compensation range for this opportunity is from $60,000 to $70,000 plus great benefits and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0489W. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time