A Advertising Company located in Union County, New Jersey is looking for a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for:
- Maintain payroll information for biweekly and monthly payrolls by the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and entering changes as communicated by Human Resources.
- Ensure appropriate tax treatment for all payroll transactions.
- Prepare reports
- Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualified candidates for this Payroll Manager role will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The total compensation range for the Payroll Manager is from $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental), 401K with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO042727. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more jobs.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time