A Services Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is looking for a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for:
- Maintain payroll information for biweekly and monthly payrolls by the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and entering changes as communicated by Human Resources.
- Ensure appropriate tax treatment for all payroll transactions.
- Prepare reports
- Determine payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualified candidates for this Payroll Manager role will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The total compensation range for the Payroll Manager is from $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental), 401K with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO04DDEE. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit, collections, payroll, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, junior accountant, accountant, staff accountant, senior accountant, financial analyst, financial reporting, financial management, auditor, public accounting, tax, cost accountant, accounting manager, controller, treasurer, VP of finance, CFO, fixed assets, account reconciliation, cash applications, journal entries, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliation’s, trial balance preparation, financial reporting, month-end, GAAP, SEC, quarterly and year-end close, financial statements, budgeting, CPA, CMA, planning, internal controls, tax return preparation, forecasts and variance analyses, internal management reports, consolidations, foreign currency management, profit and loss, internal controls, inventory, sales tax, multi-state, property tax and payroll tax.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time