A Distribution Company located in Essex County, New Jersey is searching for a Financial Analyst who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate the productivity and profitability of marketing campaigns and identify improvement opportunities
- Oversee all financial aspects of the company’s direct response marketing campaigns; including compiling and interpreting the results of multiple television and online web and mobile campaigns, media analysis, and product inventory replenishment and flow
- Collaborate with vendors to set up creative & offer tests
- Analyze campaigns, run reports and implement optimizations to improve campaign performance
- Search online to identify and implement changes for campaign optimization and continued performance
- Cultivate ongoing relationships with vendors (media agencies, web providers, fulfillment centers, call centers, and customer service centers)
- Assist in media and inventory projections
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, takes accountability, and able to manage through many inputs
- Comfortable working in an ever changing, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in online marketing a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Primarily Excel and Word)
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO004890. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time