A Manufacturing Company located in Middlesex, New Jersey is searching for a Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Provide financial and analytical support to sales and business development team on pricing and market conditions
- Manage and control key data for account profitability analysis
- Control product margins yet also understand competitive market condition
- Provide accurate and detailed facts, logic and assumptions to assist management in determining pricing quotation
- Ensure understanding of various cost components and its relations to world economics
- Drive ad-hoc analyses and project work
Qualified Candidates for the Financial Analyst role should possess:
- A Bachelor of Sciences in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or Auditing
The total compensation range for this Financial Analyst opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-97777. Ref. # MO00484L. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $75,000 to $85,000/year
$75000 to $85000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time