Customer Service Representative
A Leading Wholesale Distribution Firm located in Union County, NJ is searching for a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for:
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Answering customer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Data entry, filing and maintain customer files.
- Order processing
- Providing logistical support to customers
- Printing orders and sending to customer
- Creating Shipping documents
- Reporting to CSR manager and inside sales manager
- Special projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Customer Service Representative role should possess:
- Experience using Excel
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields within the food industry
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is from $35,000 to $40,000. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO048B0. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time