A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Essex County, New Jersey has an excellent opportunity for a Collections Specialist who will be responsible for:
- Collection activity, account reconciliation and maintenance of accounts
- Act as the primary point of contact which will include customer visitations
- Work closely with Sales support, Credit Validation, Charge-back's , Accounts Receivable and other internal partners
- Ensure that credits are posted correctly, deductions are resolved in a timely manner and that the appropriate documentation is sent to the customer
- Manage assigned customer portfolio, including collection calls, deduction management, issue resolution and account reconciliation
- Act as primary contact on assigned portfolio for all Collection and A/R related issues and inquiries
- Assist the Manager of Credit & Collections with the establishment and updates of credit lines and files
- Report to Manager of Credit & Collections on any past due issues or deductions that are not being addressed with satisfactory results
Qualified Candidates for the Collections Specialist should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 1+ experience in Collections
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, solid teamwork / collaborative attitude as well as strong analytical and investigative skills
The total compensation range for the Collections Specialist is from $40,000 to $50,000 with excellent benefits (medical/dental). If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO04QW0P. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $39,000 to $45,000/year
$39000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time