A Leading Hospitality Company, located in Union County, NJ, has an opportunity for a Collections Coordinator who will be responsible for:
- Assist Accounts Receivable Department in reconciliation and collection of current and past due accounts
- Reconcile and collect current and past due accounts via telephone calls and written correspondence
- Research and collection of customer chargeback’s
- Research proof of deliveries
Qualified candidates for the Collections Coordinator role will possess:
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable collections, preferably in the retail/manufacturing industry
- Experience with retailer chargeback’s both in research and resolution
- Ability to recognize Accounts Receivables trends (i.e. recognizing a potential problem)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
The compensation range for the Collections Coordinator role is from $32,000 to $40,000 plus bonus and great benefits - 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #. MO048II6T Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $32,000 to $40,000/year
$32000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time