A Leading Health Care Company located in Burlington County, New Jersey has an opportunity for an Billing Coordinator who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Updating and billing client premium statements
- Provide customer service with clients and carrier representatives
- Analyze enrollments to determine proper eligibility according to client’s eligibility rules
- Balance monthly billing statements for existing clients after changes are entered in the billing system
Qualified applicants for this Billing Coordinator opportunity will possess;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The total compensation range for this Billing Coordinator opportunity is $39,000 to $42,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO04NKNJNJ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $39,000 to $42,000/year
$39000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time