Accounts Receivable Manager
A Leading Retail Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for an Accounts Receivable Manager who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Manage the AR, Collections, Chargebacks and Returns functions.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Manage cash applications to ensure all cash receipts are applied properly and in a timely manner.
- Establish, maintain and/or build business relationship with wholesale customers.
- Develop chargeback resolutions and ensure all chargeback issues are followed up in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely collection of AR balances.
- Responsible for management of department policies and procedures while ensuring compliance with internal controls and processes.
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Receivable Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree is a plus but not needed
- 6+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Accounts Receivable Manager is from $65,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental), and 401k plan with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777 .
Ref. # MO047779. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
$65000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time