Accounts Payable Supervisor
A Leading Services Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor who handles the following responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities in AP department, including timely invoice processing via SAP
- Manage payment processing (checks, wires, ACH) to ensure timely processing
- Implement efficiencies in the department relative to increased volumes while maintaining accuracy, timely processing
- Manager Purchase Order process, as necessary
- Process invoices for payment in SAP
- Assist in month-end close process
- Manage 1099 preparation process
- Conduct employee development and performance reviews of department
- Perform other duties as assigned as necessary
Qualified candidates for the Accounts Payable Supervisor position should possess:
- A Bachelor???s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years accounts payable experience with supervisory/manager experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; including Excel and Word
- SAP experience required
The total compensation range for the Accounts Payable Supervisor role is from $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental), 401K with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0047RZ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time