Accounts Payable Clerk
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Union County, New Jersey has an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review invoices for proper authorization
- Match invoice to receiver and purchase order
- Ensure timely input of data into the system
- Handle questions and provide responses to all information requests from internal or external customers
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the general ledger
- Assist with invoice filing
- Ensure adherence to authorized signature list approvals and purchasing cycle policies
Qualified applicants for this Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, SAP, GAAP
The total compensation range for this Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity is $33,000 to $42,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO04VBJUUY. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $33,000 to $42,000/year
$33000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time